Monday, August 1, 2011

Susah nk habaq


Looking for trouble

I like when people want find a trouble with me . Besides, I also like to find trouble with people =.=' haha. Anyway, I just need to be silent for a while. Be an emo for a short time. haha. Only for 15 minutes. Its sound crazy for me but I don't know if that sound crazy to others people or not.

No more tears la

Just gonna say no more tears because that one of extraordinary girl thats I think not too ordinary. But, I don't know why, always thinking about her all the times. Someone says, go talk by myself with her. Oh no! I rather die if I go talk with that girl. Hopes who is reading this article will understand especially to whom as me to talk with that girl. Another thing, my friend says ' you are vary no' . Are you all sure? I don't think so because that is my naturally habits. Cannot change anythings. By the way, thanks to whom make my tears drops by.

I'm A Ghost

I like this title very much. I don't know why. Maybe its have it own story. Someone say that she scared with me. haha, quite funny. Thats why I called myself a ghost. haha.
I'm a ghost. I think I gonna put that name as my new nick name. I like it. Anyway, thanks to whom say that she scared with me. Thank you very-very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment