Sunday, May 3, 2015

Unconditionally






Halu , what's your name ? hahahah, assalamualaikum , well I'm back to write all my stories since I'm gone or being busy this lately , however, I'm free now till September of this year and surely I've time to update few posts here.

Okay, as I'm back in Penang , macam biasa , orang tu ajak keluar, orang ni ajak keluar sebab masing-masing lama tak jumpa, and a bit busy lah juga. Let start from study week, mungkin. My study week? well sound like its kinda stress week to be but it wasn't at all I guess, ya lah kitaorang lalui macam saat honeymoon, a week without class, a week without assignment and a week without nothing , so apa lagi ? its movie time , its party time mungkin.... Day 1 , bangun tido, termenung, tido balik. Day 2, benda sama -_-. Day 3, benda sama lagi -_-. Day 4 baru mula insaf , hindustan dulu, avengers dulu . Day 5, ordered 12 pizzas , party dulu, okay malam baru sedar yang diri nak final . And the other 2 days habiskan dengan study , so tu life aku sepanjang study week yang aku rasa saat paling heaven sebab tak perlu bangun pagi, siap2 ke kelas and so on -_- . 

Again , me with my roomates had a nice study week with foods , movies , games and so on. So exam start, so far paper semua okay for organic Chemistry and modern Physics, but bila datang maths, damn its like hell, memang aku suka Add maths , but syllabus maths ni senang cuma time exam ja soalan dia berbelit belit -_-, yaa hidup untuk dinikmati bukan untuk diratapi, so just follow the flown .
On the last day of examination , okay its gonna be the worst nightmare ever for me, buat calculation physics paper 1 without calculator, well nasib ada otak jepun dalam kepala otak ni, alhamdulillah boleh lah juga pi time jawab -_- . 

Penat lelah aku sejam tu menanggung marah terhadap pensyarah yang pressure aku suruh cepat masuk hall -_- again, hahahhaa. Tepat 3.30 petang , yeayyyy I'm done . Okay, traffic start nak jam sebab mak ayah semua kelang kabut nak sambut anak-anak depa , padahal anak-anak tu tak lari mana pun walaupun rationally there're running to pack their stuffs. Nampak tak kasih sayang si ayah dan ibu , anak sihat sejahtera tegap ja, tapi menyusahkan mak ayah suruh masuk angkat bag baju depa, kinda irritating and snobbish , but biaq pi kat hampalah kan yang penting exam dah habis. Then back in Penang , can see traffics jam , arrogant people whom drive their car's like rushing of something or they want to go to the toilet I suppose , bersangka baik kan . 

Officially back in town on Tuesday 28 of April , and my life start all over again . In other words, I'm back alive . Previously, I'm dead with papers, books and stresses . But, I'm free now, free from chemistry/physics/ maths books but still busy with chaos and chores. Still few friends just be in Penang till this June , aku ja tersasar sampai berbulan-bulan , nak keja, parents said, tak pe diorang give money . So I just make myself busy in the gym, jogging , eating and sleep , thats all my activities this summer and fall . 

So should I stop now ? Yes and absolutely yes . I love to mumbling and I'm a bit talkative somehow it's fun for me to talk to my friends nor strangers. But sometime I'm a bit shy . So ignore my weakness , thank you for your time reading my stupid post this time . To my classmates in Perak, my roomates , miss all of you . Best of luck from me here in Penang. Just take care and don't do stupid thing . Be a useful type of person in the future that can makes people proud of you and most important, be nice, and make your parents proud of you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment