Friday, August 11, 2017

Its been a while


Hi Assalamualaikum and selamat sejahtera . Its been a while , maybe 2 years I think I haven't update my post here . Im too busy with life maybe hahhaha . Well, as being requested by few of my friends to update my blog so here I am to update back . Should I recall back what happened to me these 2 years time ? nahhh maybe in another post I guess . Surely I will post about it later , stay tuned.

So , lets start. We planned this journey for almost a month , it just a last minute plan to go somewhere with friends, I mean brothers . We managed to plan it without any obstacle in the first place. Our members which going to this trip was Harith, Firdaus , Shafique, Sarah and me,myself . Usually we will have Dore and Aini to join along but both of them were busy , I will get back with you guys, who're they, absolutely they're special to me . However, we gone with few arrangements and few stuffs before the day arise . Few days before going, all of us were eager to go as this trip gonna be our first trip ever with friends. Certainly , out of the blue, a problem appeared . Shafique fought with his dad on certain occasion and somehow it created a fence for us for not going to the place that we planned before. Almost forgot, we're going to Hatyai , Thailand.

At first, we asked Shafique to seek for an apology from his dad , as an alder , I mean his dad as an alder, surely have its own sensitivity , so me as a youngster must always be patient with them . I don't want to talk much about it here. So we move to second day before the trip which was 1st August 2017 , we went out lepak as Firdaus and Harith were busy working before this  . Me and Sarah , as usual, enjoying our semester break till September . It has been 2 years I didn't update anything here, so sorry . After that, on the same day, we need to think about something to help Shafique to earn some money so that he can join us for this trip. Harith just can join us for a while as he was busy with his Kopitan , oh yaa, do eat there at Kopitan Seberang Jaya. We came out with an idea, so Shafique need to sell his electric guitar at mudah.my in order to earn money, he only have 24 hours to do so. Imagine his electric guitar worth 1500 MYR but he desperately need money, then, he sold it for 450MYR only. Shafique on his luck on another day because someone bought it, nahhh surely buy maa because very cheap . So its turn out to be a good news for us because he can join us now













3rd August 2017

Enough with introduction, at top there I shared few of  my first day pictures in Hatyai. I'm sorry, we need to proceed to our journal , I mean story , haha. I'm sorry too because I need to get back my old skill as I left my skill for a long period. Engineer just do calculation, no story or essays . Back to our main topic, before I proceed to 3rd August, we go back to 2nd August for a while. We (I and Shafique) slept at Firdaus place . Sarah and Harith on their own ,huhu. We reached there at 8pm and we went to mamak stall to eat, hidup bujang maaa. My mom not around as she's in Setia Alam babysit my nephew . Then we had fun karaoke just 3 of us. I didn't slept on that day . Firdaus and Shafique woke up at 5.10 am as our transport will move at 6.00 am. We just use 300 MYR at the first place as we taught the hotel gonna be around 60 MYR per person.

Move along, we left Firdaus place at 5.30 am, suddenly Sarah called us, she sound like rushing on something. She said, the van left us, that's sound interesting . We just asked her to chill or if she can, just stop the van first. Unfortunately she said the van left us without any explanation . Okay, so Firdaus tried to call for the van and guess what, the van driver said , he's on his way to the place that he gonna pick us, hahahahah, so Sarah mistaken the wrong van . At 6 am sharp the van start to move heading to Thailand. we can't sit in the group as there was two women, they can't understand us because we did ask them to shift place as we want to sit in a group inside the van, stupid people, talk malay cannot understand, talk in English also cannot understand. So I sat at the back of the van, paling belakang. Suddenly, there's two guy sat beside me, I suspected that they're gay . My taught was right that they're gay because suddenly I saw they're hugging, gosh .

I just ignored them, so I slept the whole journey and texting my love until we reached the border . Later on, one of the guy asked me something, GG, he just about the passport thing, but he sound like a girl, just ignore about him. Thai border already renovated into a new border . We need to que for half an hour in order to pass into those border . We continued our journey from Sadao to Hatyai , we took at least one hour to reach there. we reached our hotel at 10.30 am , we stayed at Mayflower hotel for 3 days 2 nights . As I said, 60MYR per night right ? hahaha we were wrong, we need to pay 970 baht per person because we miscount about the price of the room. So we spent 4700 baht for 2 nights . Luckily we have 5 people, somehow we could reduce our burden to pay expensive room. We unpack our stuffs, we chill, relax for a moment, and we played one game mobile legend until 1pm. We had our lunch at Salma restaurant , a muslim food restaurant . The food quiet okay , just 7/10 I can give. Then we went to 7-11 infront of our hotel. Guess what, all stuffs there really really cheap compare to Malaysia, well you know what I mean.

After that I,Harith and Sarah went to buy some pulut mangga. It cost us around 70 baht, seriously those pulut make us khayal , Idk apa yang ada dalam tu. So we all fall asleep until 5 pm. Later, we solat, we did jamak for Zohor and Ashr , then we went to Asian Market to shopping . We ride a tuktuk, btw, we went to Hatyai by ourselves without tour. Our journey took us around 15 minutes riding tuktuk that costed us 20 baht . Very cheap, but , tuktuk tu almost nak reban dah hahaha. Only I and Firdaus spent there . So I bought a pant and just key chain. Remember, we need to bargain here to get cheap price.

We went back to our hotel, we had our dinner nearby our hotel. Just a small food stall. I ate keoyteow for 50 Baht and when you reach Thailand, you guys nust try their Teh Ais , sangat sedap . Here in Hatyai, you can communicate with them using bahasa Melayu (Kelantan accent) . You can kecek kelate, murah lah mu dapat harga barang-barang nak beli . The time zone here slightly diff one hour with Malaysia. Thailand early one hour from Malaysia. No need for me to teach history to you guys because I think all of us know why, in the year 1983, our former prime minister changed the zone and bla bla bla.




No comments:

Post a Comment